We are thrilled to welcome you to the new MedHIRE website!
New Features Include:
- Responsive Design – Easy Viewing on Any Device
- Streamlined Registration
- User Profile
- Improved Job Listings with Filters and Multimedia
- Upload or Submit CV
- Blog and Articles
- Social Media
Why Did We Change the Website?
MedHIRE was one of the first physician recruitment companies with a website that tried to be more than just a home page. Our original website was launched over a decade ago and technology has changed drastically in that time period. Back then, Yahoo was bigger than Google. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter did not exist. Few people carried cell phones. Remember beepers?
Our website was starting to show its age. We decided it was time for a change.
What is NEW?
Responsive design dynamically adjusts size and layout to optimally fit whatever device you are using. No more pinching and scrolling.
Registered users now have a User Profile. Please login to view your User Profile to update or change any incorrect or outdated information.
Social Media – you can now connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
We also are launching a Newsletter to keep you updated on latest articles and job listings. Please sign up.
What is DIFFERENT?
Job Listings have seen the most changes.
- Tabbed content – No more wall of text – information is now organized under tabs.
- Images – Each listing includes images of the practice setting and community to give you a better feel for the position.
- Video – Some listings have video as well!
- Submit My CV – This has changed from a multiple click process to a one-click process. When viewing a job listing, you simply click on the Submit My CV button. An email is automatically sent to us with your request. You can also leave special instructions or upload your CV.
- Filters – You now have the ability to filter job listings by criteria such as subspecialty, geographic region, type of practice, etc.
The Contact Us page now has an embedded form to make it easier to send us a message.
Our registration process is still basically the same, but the form has been improved.
We are very excited about our new Blog. We had dozens of articles on the old website. These are being updated and will be released as blog articles. Keep checking back!
Thanks for visiting the new website. Feel free to send us feedback – your user experience is important to us.
P.S. Kudos to our developer, Brady Shea, without whom none of this would have been possible.